The Amherst Business Improvement District (BID) has announced the second annual Friday Night Summer Concert Series on the South Common.
These concerts are scheduled for Fridays through August 12. Each concert begins at 6 p.m. and is free and open to the public.These evenings will also host local brewery White Lion Brewing for our over age 21 guests. A few new and exciting additions this summer: Crème Bru.LA will be joining us for some sweet treats, there will be a charcuterie station and more treats are in store to make these summer nights magical.
The BID encourages attendees to bring a blanket and some chairs, and enjoy the incredible offerings of our downtown’s stunning global cuisine for dine-in or takeaway to the concert.
This summer concert series has been made possible with the generous support and sponsorship of Encharter Insurance.
- Friday, July 22nd – UMass Jazz – Jazz in July All-Star Series
- Friday, July 29th – Singer/Songwriter
- Dawn Lepere & Jeff Starns
- Arden Lloyd
- Friday, August 5th – Family Dance Party
- Mister G (Grammy Winning Children’s Music)
- Soul Magnets (Upbeat Soul Funk)
- Friday, August 12th – Country/Pop Rock
- Rosie Porter Trio (Classic Country Singer/Songwriter)
- Maxxtone (Playing the Hits – Pop Rock)