The Amherst Town Council will be sworn-in to office and hold their first meeting at a special meeting on Monday, January 3 at 6:30 p.m. This meeting will be held in person for Councilors, with the public being invited to attend virtually.
Swearing-in and Special Town Council Meeting Details:
- When: Monday, January 3rd at 6:30 PM
- 6:30 p.m. – Oath of Office
- 6:45 p.m. – Call to order
How to Attend:
The pubic will be able to access this meeting virtually only*. Public may attend this meeting virtually via Zoom; by calling (310) 715-8592 and entering webinar ID 858 4985 8921; via Amherst Media Livestream, or by viewing on Channel 17. A meeting recording will be available following the meeting. There will be no public comment during this special meeting.
- Meeting agenda can be viewed by clicking here.
- Meeting packet can be viewed by clicking here.
- Meeting notice can be viewed by clicking here.
- Written comments are welcome via the Town Council Comment form online: www.AmherstMA.gov/CouncilComments